Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Friday, November 20, 2009

fried friends

so yeah i have speical honor for my frineds: KaRa and kEnDaLl
kendall is like so cool. ok so kendall went up to me and shes like i saw ur site its cool and im like u go on my site??? and shes like yeah it prevents boredom.
and so kara is like awesome . my frineds and i got this idea cuz of my friend. 2 yrs ago we gave each other nicknames!!!! so i am special kiki and kara is Special K. so yeah shes goes on my site.

well any those people and anyone elese who goes on my site thanks so much
You guys ROCKK with an extra "k" for going on my site!!!!!!!!!

kiren

No comments: