Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Friday, November 20, 2009

Lazy =^0

well i know in my site i had a mini tour and this site is supposed to be a replica of my old site (thaat i burned) but i keep forgetting to put the minitour. so u guys should comment saying i should put the mini tour or else ill be too lazy too and ill forget and youll be losto n my site forever!!!!!!!!!!!! =-(

kiren

No comments: