Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Thursday, November 5, 2009

YO!

hey yo wassup its a 4-day weekend!!!!
well yeah in NJ it is so move to NJ!!!! ( ;) macky)
hey so im doing NOTHING!!! nothing = lazy . :(  aw sad..
ok i got this question..

Q: What's with your stupid obssesion of cows?
A: Um, i dont know its a fad with blogs lately. ME AND ABBY ARE DOING IT. YAY! So its a thing between me and abby...

NEW CLASSES FOR VV!! (p.s not W is VV two "V"s not a fat W)

ok yeah well in my school and i think other schools they have a new quarter so they have new classes for me i have


SPANISH

&

LIFE SKILLS


p.s I ASK WHAT IS LIFE SKILLS??!


ok so thats it for now
kiren

No comments: