Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cow hunting is a sport but not really hunting :( its finding!!! :) Cows are good!!!

hey!!!!
don't eat a cow eat a carrot!!!!

MOO from prickles the cow

kay anyways ill be naming my cows soon so ill be needing help so comment like NOW and give me ur best cow names for my colored cows!!!!!!!

for those who heard of the halloween contest hear is the link to the post: http://hispecialzme.blogspot.com/2009/10/kirens-specials-first-contest.html

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well anyway me and abby are going cow hunting and i know lovers of my site are lovers of cows and siince we're all apecial here's the special defintion for cow hunting::

From the SPECIAL BOOK OF JIBBERISH

cow hunting:
noun
def: to seek prettay caows in order to givem good shelter and nutrition like junkfood!!!!!
ex: I moo and moo abby moo going moo cow moo hunting moo.

OK BACK TO KIREN'S SPECIAL!♥

kk so me and abby are looking for cows so if you or someone you know has a pretty cow they don't want comment or email me or abby!!!!

wat u have to do is comment or email me or abby with the cow's name age color and don't forget picture to see if he's pretty or not!!! me and abby will judge him to test his or her's specialness and see if well keep the cow!!!!
so comment!!!!!'
email @ royalpurpleX@gmail.com

so yeah i guess that it...
WAIT NO IT'S NOT!!!!

KQ&A!!!!!

Q: uh kiren, what does KQ&A mean?
A: Oh it means Kiren's Question and Answer that's it.

Q: WIll there be 1st 2nd and 3rd place in your halloween contest?
A: Um, I didn't reall think about that but since you brought it up, sure there could be I'll have to think. For more on the contest here's the link : http://hispecialzme.blogspot.com/2009/10/kirens-specials-first-contest.html

Facto of the Day: Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

Special Facto of the Day: Purple cows have green inside ears, eyes, and teeth, and those hoofy things on their feet.

Comment: Kiren THANX SOOOO MUCH FOR THE HOW TO GET A CELLPHONE TIPS!!!!! THEY'RE SOOOO HELPFUL. lolz

From me!!!! oh your welcum I got my cell and it was really nice so i wanted to spread my knowledge with the world. If you no idea of the cell phone KQ&A here is the thingy:
Q: How do I get my parent's to buy me a cell phone??


A: 'Kay yeah I'll help you. First, you gotta show ur parents ur responsible enough for one:



10 WAYS TO SHOW YOUR PARENTS YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE



1.Try not to forget things like homework.

2.Study and get good grades.

3.Eat your veggies.

4.Take care of your little bro or sis and don't fight with them

5.Share with your bro or sis

6.make your bed every morning

7.Smile a lot. (It really works!)

8.Don't whine or complain at all.

9.Clean your room.

10.Ask your parents very nicely.
 
 
 
My tip of the day::::
TOday is the day for having a soda.
 
 
 
♥♥♥
kiren

No comments: