Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Friday, October 16, 2009

FIxin' Things

Hey well you all are special people I picked t know my site cuz my other site is in a lockdown cuz of reasons so yaaa.
k these days me no bloggin cuz im fixin' thhing!!!!! yeah like u all remember ill make blog text dark red again and heading light blue and green and other stuff purple!!!!! so i know u guys miss that stuff cuz this background sucks if i don't fix it like i did last time.
gotta fix!

kiren

me and abby went to the bahamas and got purple cows!!!! ( Not sold in stores, to order one call 1-800-IWANTMYCOW)

No comments: