Welcome to Kiren's Special!♥

Hey! The webiste you are currently on is www.hispecialzme.blogspot.com (We don't have flying cows here, but we do have purple cows, I'll teach him to fly I promise) This site is called Kiren's Special!♥. This site is so awesome. Consider yourself seriously lucky! (Because really you are) Want to know why you're lucky? Youv'e discovered the coolest site in the Milky Way!!! (Not the chocolate bar. It has caramel, not websites) Yay!☺ for you!!!!!!☻

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My ffriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i want to tell about my friend (doesn't mean shes my only friend p.s. my other friends)
She used to live in america but she moved to england.....
Yeah....
well shes really american so i dont know if shell make a british accent but her little brother might. awwwwwww we love little children. so this posty thing is for her. Yeah macky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(not her real name. its her nickname)

ok i have to go czuse in england its...
TEA TIME!!!!!!!!!!
so bye


kiren

No comments: